Another week gone by already! Wow. Well nothing much has been going on around here. I've been workin' my butt off, that's for sure. I'm mostly proud to say I finished up ALL of my scrapbooking swaps! YAY! So they're all done and I can concentrate on my scrapping right? ;) Let's see how long it takes me to sign up for more of these damn things. They're so addicting. (ok, they're fun too, and it's a great/easy way to do pages quickly- heck- last night I did TWO pages in the time it would take me to do one since I used the same items on both pages! *L*)
What else is going on here? I'm still plugging along here. *L* We have a golf outting for work on Friday- so I'm doing my darnest to pull that together in this small amount of time. Who knew? *sigh* But I'm sure it'll be great as my events are. ;) *L*
Also- I'm pretty giddy- saw the baby hearbeat today at the sonogram! It was too cute- just a little "blip on the radar" but adorable none the less. :) I got smart this time and asked for some pictures so that I can share. :)
Ok, well dear Kevin just gave me work to do ;) So I'm off! Have a great Wednesday!!!
Wednesday, June 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment