Well, we went to the Racoon parade/fair last week- the kids had a BLAST. I ended up getting those "all you can ride" bands- and since we got there right when they opened (and before the parade started!) The kids had about an hour and a half of ride time! No lines and the people weren't caring how long they stayed on the ride. It was too cute and they had a blast! :) We ended up staying pretty late- until 10pm- but the kids crashed as soon as they got home. Too cute. :)
Nothing much else has happened lately! This weekend we putzed around and went to the drive in. Saw Surf's Up and Shrek 3, really cute movies. :) There is this drive in right by our house but we'd never been there- I was really excited that the prices were so reasonable! (although I didn't like the popcorn- too much butter- but I think Ryan did that *L*) Anyways- that led to the kids sleeping in on Sunday (ok- we ALL slept in, but still *L*)
So that's about it for now- have a great week- and do something nice for someone! :)
Monday, June 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment