Driving to work this morning I heard a song- some Country song about if I could change things I'd start with me. Started me thinking.... are people generally unhappy with themselves and lives?? During my one hour travels back and forth to work I have lots of time to count my blessings.
*I have a wonderful husband- second to none- one who is my true soul mate, my best friend. *Three beautiful children whom I adore.
*Four furbabies that can make me smile at the most crazy times.
*A job that I love and that pays my bill on top of that. I know studies show that many people are unhappy at their jobs- and I'm so proud and happy that I'm not one of them!!!
What more does a girl need in life??
So- my challenge to you today- make a list of the things that make you happy. Then make sure to keep it somewhere so when you're having a bad day you can be reminded of all the reason you should be HAPPY! :) Or even better? Post it on your blog! :)
Have a wonderful weekend everyone!!
Friday, June 8, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment