Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Long time no see!!!

Wow- things have been so crazy here I've just NOT had time to write!! I've finally moved upstairs here at work and am really starting to get into this Project Management thing. So far so good- my biggest problem is (as strange as it is) getting use to only working 40 hours a week! I keep waking up all early and just want to GO GO GO- so please tell me what normal people do in the mornings! I hate sticking around the house because I'm afraid the kids will wake up and throw a fit when I leave. Maybe I'll have to see about working 7- 3:30 instead or something. (at least until winter when I sleep in a bit more *L*)

Speaking of sleeping in- we have a few visitors outside my bedroom window. A few wrens built a nest (well, a mansion as Ryan calls it *L* The thing IS huge!) and I heard little peeps in there last night. Unfortunately I couldn't see them, but I heard 'em and know they're there! *L* Threw some bread up there for them and put more seeds out for the rest of the family- so they should be all good. ;)

And as far as families- my extended network is going well. Jason has called once and sent me two letters - he loves getting mail but I only have so much to tell him. *L* If anyone would love to write him or drop him a little 'attaboy' card just let me know and I'll send on his address. :) He graduates at the end of July and I'm hoping that we'll be able to take a few days and get down there to see him. :)

Also, we find out on Monday if this transfer worked. I'm FEELING preggo- but that doesn't mean much I'm sure. *L* I'm really wanting to get a stick test to take so that *I* know, but we'll see. I'm just going to continue to keep my fingers crossed and hope for the best- I can't wait to help fulfill my IP (Intended Parents) dreams of being a Mommy and Daddy! They're so sweet and deserving!

Oh! And while we were in NJ that last week of May we also took a day trip over to New York City. Drove around and saw sights like Chinatown, the Statue of Liberty (from Battery park), the sites of the World Trade Center, rode the subway, etc. We also had the privilege of seeing Truck 10. Wow. Talk about wow. It was so cool- and the best was that they got a call while we were standing there! Ryan was so giddy. My sad news is that I didn't wait for them to come back to get a picture with them but we did get a few of the station and the trucks. *sigh*

Such is life right? Anyways, I have a Ladies Auxillary meeting tonight- so that should be interesting. Since I was here at 7 maybe I'll get to leave at 3:30 right? ;) Then I can hit the mall before hand and check out the Bath and Body works Semi Annual sale. :)

Enjoy the nice weather and be nice to someone today! ;)

1 comment:

JulesinParadise said...

Good to see you blogging and it sounds like life is treating you well.