I can't say this week flew, but it's going. :) Finally friday here and I'm so happy that I can veg out most of this weekend! Ry's dad is in from Vegas so I'm sure we'll be having a get together at our place sometime this weekend. (But for now I can have bliss in my 'no plans' weekend! *L*) Especially since my BP has been high for the last part of this week and I really need some down time!
I'm thinking of going to see Wall E this weekend at some point- I hear it's just the cutest movie and it's playing with Mamma Mia at the drive in for this week... so we shall see. :) And I'll mention that it's not going to be so crazy hot here this weekend- high in the high 70's/ low 80's (so Ry's dad will be FREEZING, but I'm happy with this weather! ;) And overnights it's high 60's- so it's PERFECT sleeping weather!
I'd also like to hit a few yard sales... so we'll see how that works out for me. ;)
Scrapping plans? Not so many here. I've been making lots of cards and trying to get one together for a contest. First contest that I've done in awhile since when I start doing them I kinda get overtaken with them. Scrapbooking to get published is just a bad bad thing in my mind, let's say it that way. I've tried twice SO very hard to get published and get so caught up with having to buy the brand new- just out products to use them to be able to submit. Then I don't get picked up, and I get discouraged... and then I don't want to scrap anymore. (as crazy as this all sounds I swear it's true and there has to be someone out there who feels the same! *L* ) So I decide to pull out my old stuff and play with it, get back into the groove and enjoy my arty process instead of trying to see my layout in print. Beside, it's more fun to see the kids look thru their pictures and say "HEY that's ME!" than anything... but I digress.
The only other thing I'd love to do is get up to Chris' house and help her start reorganizing her new scrapping room. :) My idea of fun is just so twisted. *ROFL*
Ok, going to get back to work here and enjoy my last hour and a half of work for the week! :) Enjoy your weekend!!!!!
Friday, July 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment