Monday, August 4, 2008

Happy Monday!

Usually don't hear those two things together, do you?! Well, I got a great sleep last night and was up all crazy early and couldn't figure out why.... yeah well... 9 pm bed times will do that to ya. ;) But as always when I wake up and sit around I wasn't quite ready to come to work when the time came. But I did it! Got here a few minutes late but here none the less. *L*





My bad news from the weekend is my puppy Dommie is sick. (ok, he's not quite so puppy/baby- but the youngest therefore is keeping the title!) After a vet appt on Saturday we're being told they think it's kidney stones. :( And told us that those are prone in Dalmations- which I didn't know. So he's back at the vet again today to see if they can help him out- after the few days of meds he seems like he's doing a bit better, so keep your fingers crossed for my pup please!!





Also I wanted to share a picture that I took of Ry. I love this picture- I dare say it's one of my favorites and I think we're going to frame it for our picture wall. :) (ok, I don't HAVE a pictures wall yet. But it looks REALLY good in my mind... I'm getting there. Really. :P






Isn't he cute? :) Just makes my heart melt!!!

What doesn't make my heart melt is the big hole in the side of my house... but he's working on it and it's ok, right? ;)

Well, that's about it for the moment. Going to run and get some work done here. Enjoy your week!!!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I agree! Nice pic!

Sorry to hear about your puppy (and they can be puppies at any age or size if you ask me!!). I hope he gets better!