Friday, July 18, 2008

Headin' into another weekend!

The sad part is it is HOT and miserable here in PA. I can do without these 90 degree days, lemme tell you. (Specially since the cars don't have AC in them. I'm getting to be such a wuss in my old age! ;)

I haven't decided everything that I'd like to do this weekend, but I have a mental list in my head. And that should count for something, right?? I think I want to take the kids to see Wall E- I've heard it's SO cute and usually I'm the first in line for Pixar movies- they're by far my favorite every time.

Aside from that I need to make a trip to Hobby Lobby- 1/2 off albums and page protectors! YAY! It's one of my favorite sales- the hour drive for 15 minutes of shopping stinks, but still. :) I'm thinking we can find something else fun to do while we're up there- especially since I still have shopping to do for the birthday parties this weekend. (REALLY not thinking I'm going to finish a 20 page 8 1/2 by 11 album by Saturday night, but one can dream right???? I've only got about 3 pages done so far and I started it late last night- but I'm kinda going all out too with the paint, acrylic letters, and embossing... so it should be interesting. :)

Oh, and grocery shopping. I think I need to feed the family. :)

Anyone else about in blogger land?? Need to see what everyone else is doing this weekend! TTYL!!!!

No comments: