Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Hi!

Well, it's been awhile here, huh? 'Specially after my ranting that nobody ELSE is updating their blogs *ROFL* So what's been going on here??? Hmm.... the wedding of our friend Jason was AWESOME- we had a wonderful time catching up with people we haven't seen in a long time. It was great! I hadn't realized how much I missed those people... but now is the time to change it, right?

I've also started getting in donations for the scrapping retreat- that's only a month and a half away! Holy hannah! ONE MONTH and a HALF away! DANG! This one is totally sneaking up on me... I have to get my pictures printed... make page kits... and I have ideas for the goodie bags, which is a good thing- just have to get on it and 'get 'er done!' But it's a neat NEVER DONE BEFORE idea. *big smile* But OH the stuff I have to do! *L*

We're also in the middle of planning a bike blessing for May 25th. I can't wait for that- it'll be great! It's local, in Beaver Falls, and will be a good time. :)

This past weekend was fun, too- I took Mom shopping on Saturday and then took Cody to a birthday party on Sunday. We had a great time- it was fun watching him play w/his friends and Christian and I even bowled a game too (Beat him by a few pins! *L*)

What else??? Oh, I'm being inspired by 2 Peas to grocery shop cheaply. Some of those women are feeding their family on under $50 a week. Just amazing to me! And kinda eye opening- I mean, if they can do it so can I, right??? So tonight I just may open up the freezer, cupboards, ect. and see what meals I can make out of what I have... shop the sales like I use to and maybe even start getting my coupons clipped out again.

Aside from all that- I've almost finished up the pages for a friends book, I know I have a few more to do but think I'm going to send her down what I have done for now. I really like how they turned out! :)

Anyways, going to do some stuff here at work and then get ready to go home. I love how beautiful it's been out the past few days and am loving the drive back and forth to work! :) Later!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thrifty is good! Make sure you support Giant Eagle store brand products. It will save you money and contribute to my company's financial success! LOL! :)

Theresa Tyree said...

Hey girl! Trying to catch up here. I am guilty of being one of those blogging slackards. But I've updated my blog with my excuses.

What kind of donations are you looking for? Scrappy stuff? I can help you out.

Tell me about this Target punch. I'll see what I can do.

Looks like the kids had fun "hunting" up their baskets this year. I'll have to try that with Connor for next year.

I'm glad you and Ryan took the kids to church. You should go more often. It's good for the soul.