Thursday, April 17, 2008

*yawn!*

Morning! Ok, really it feels more like afternoon already since I've been up since 4:30. I woke up and just kinda felt all zapped with energy... so after laying in bed for a bit longer I decided to get up and accomplish something! 'Magine that! ;) So you know what? I finished a scrapbook for a coworker in another office! It'll go in the mail to her today- YAY! I just LOVE finishing projects- makes me feel so good!

After I finished I had about a 1/2 an hour before I had to leave, so I played pogo for a bit and finished one of my badges for the week. :) See? So many fluffy things done for the day and it's only 8:20 in the morning. *L*

What else is there going on here? Nada. Zip. and Zilch. Ryan found out they're having a mock crash for a training in a few weeks. Really excited about that... and I'd be more excited if I had my camera for it. :( Darn thing broke and I have to get that back in the mail too so I can get another new camera soon. (bless those warrenty programs... it's just like a trade up to a better camera every few years *L*) I just hate how long it takes inbetween getting the camera back and then them sending out the gift card!

This weekend is blissfully empty. AND it's going to be nice out! I can't wait! I don't know that I'll do anything really constructive, but I do have to start getting ready for the retreat... I should upload pictures to Costco's today, too. Hm... *L* We shall see!

Well, have a good day and weekend wherever you are! :)

1 comment:

Theresa Tyree said...

Time to update the ole blogaroni with those promised pictures from Costco! LOL!