Friends. UPDATE your BLOGS! *L* That is what I do most days at work... browse blogs. And it's BORING if you never update yours. *ROFL* ;)
Anyways, not to much going on here today. I'm starting to feel the sick/ick setting in- my chest hurts and I keep coughing. Not happy 'bout this, lemme tell you! And of course it would happen on the weekend :(
Tomorrow I have a baby shower to go to and then a wedding in the evening. I REALLY hope I don't get worse for that because both Ryan and I are so looking forward to going. (The wedding is a friend from the Fire Dept.) I doubt I'll have any pictures to share, though, because my camera is dead. Something funky with the lens, kinda looks like you're playing with an infrared camera. Neat, but not the look I'm trying to go for here. *sigh* So, I pulled off all my pictures and am getting ready to send that back.
What else?? I wanna play with my stamps and scrapbook SO badly. Hopefully Sunday I can catch a break and play a bit. ;)
Anyways, going to get going here and see what else I can get done in 2 1/2 hours here ;)
Have a great weekend everyone!!
Friday, March 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I have been updating my blog like a mo' fo'!!!!!! I am a blogger on crack lately. LOL!
Post a Comment