So this weekend was PERFECT for scrapping since we got a record 2 foot of snow. So after shoveling out the driveway and my hubby being gone all night Friday with the Fire Dept. he finally got home Saturday afternoon (and we just got done with the driveway in the nick of time! *L*) We all hung out Saturday and he took a nap... and of course we can't keep the kids out of the snow! OR the dogs for that matter- this is Dommie's first big snow and he's LOVING it!!! Both Luke and Dommie are running around, hopping thru the snow, eating it and just cracking me up overall!
Anyways, after all that- I did get some scrapping done today and finished my last layout about a half a hour ago! So.... here they are!
Challenge #5- use 8 blossoms w/the sketch. Picture is Ally down in Pgh from when I was taking pictures for my photography class. Papers are all Making Memories (Chloe's Closet I think?) and Prima flowers.
Challenge #4- I turned the sketch on its side and used 5 brads (7 actually *L*) Basic Grey paper that I tend to horde... I just love BG!
Challenge #2 was to use three different fonts. Not sure that I remember what they are at this point but I'd just like to say that I LOVE my Cricut and SCAL program. :) I swear I use it on just about every layout that I do!!
Challenge #1 is to use oldest papers. These are from Scenic Route. :) Loved the sketch, it was fun to do! (and these pictures have been sitting for about 2 years, so I'm glad they're done! :)
1 comment:
Awesome set of layouts, Cheryl -- thanks for playing over at Apron Strings and I'm so glad that you're getting pages done! Snow is the perfect background for a down couple of days.
Post a Comment