Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Three more sleeps...

Until I get some GIRL TIME!!! WOOHOOO! ;)

Very excited for my bff to be coming down and spending the weekend at my house- especially after a canceled trip since she's frequently broken lately. ;) I've told her she better wrap herself up in some bubble wrap cause if she doens't come I'm going to drive up there and put her in the hospital. (to which we giggled like mad rabbits) And NO, not just a dinky ER visit either. (more giggles) Because her children said that I could "kick her butt" this past weekend. *L*

Oh well, not sure what we're going to do yet or what kinda trouble Pgh will be in... guess you'll have to wait and see if we're on the news. *L*

Four day work weeks are SO so nice. I think EVERY week should be four days... just sayin'.

Have a safe and happy holiday weekend- whereever you are!!!

No comments: