Well, actually- do NOT go away- because then you'll be snow. *L* It's raining like crazy here! I heard on the news that we were expecting up to 2 inches of RAIN. Wow. Can you imagine if that was snow? YUCK!
Not to much going on here today though- back to work finally and we had a lunch meeting today. :) Going out to lunch kinda killed the "Git'erdone" 'tude that I had this morning. I know it will probably sound strange to alot of people- but I LOVE being busy at work. The days that work is piled up high on my desk and I'm prioritizing things to get done? Those are the best ones!!!
I'm really hoping to go home tonight and scrapbook a bit. I had just sat down to start doing something yesterday and my little brother stopped over. (which was good for me because I got to clean out my fridge and get rid of all the leftovers that we're not eating! *L*)
And let me tell you- this darn intestinal virus is the WORST! I.really.really.really.hate.it. What's worse is that it just comes and gos as it feels the need- one day I'll be good as gold and the next you're back to feeling like hell. *sigh* Ryan and I just keep giving it back and forth I think... and it sucks. :( I was really hoping that the warm weather would help yesterday, but I stayed home from work and slept all morning, and then he slept all afternoon/evening. So nowhere/no time to actually enjoy the nice weather. Just crazy.
That's about it though. We had a great "Fiesta" on Sunday for DD's birthday. She enjoyed seeing the family, playing w/her cousins, and presents! What little person doesn't love presents? *L*
Well, I'm going to run for now and try to get some work together to take home. Bye! :)
Tuesday, March 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment