Thursday, October 9, 2008

Sorry- been MIA!

Hello blogging world! Been so nutso crazy here for awhile! Ryan's surgery is done and he's home recooping! He did really well and we were home by about 9:30am (yup, he had to be there at 6:15am on a friday. just nuts!) Needless to say we were up until about midnight on Thursday trying to get as much done on the living room as we could.


We did really good though! We got the living room painted and the carpet laid down. The dining room is still a work in progress but we can actually LIVE in our living room now. It's so nice!!!


Here are a few pictures.... (again- it was REALLY late- ignore the dust/dirt/etc.!) And of course these pictures ARE a few weeks old, so really things are getting back in their spaces now! *L*



And my little scrapping space!!! We got a new desk which was GOING to be the computer desk...(the wood one) but I loved it so much I stole it for my scrapping area! *L* Then the obvious thing was to take the little black desk that I WAS going to use and put the computer on it. (which I did the next day :)

It's awesome that we can sit side by side now and I can scrap while Ry is on the computer. And now that I'm a bit more comfortable I'm actually scrapping again! YAY!

What else is going on?? Oh! Yesterday I went to Target (which was freaky-dead for the middle of the day! Wow this economy is scary right now!!!) to get one of those exercise balls to sit on while I'm at work. I sat on it for about 3 hours yesterday and WOW was I sore when I got home!!! I can feel something is working here- hopefully it's the right way and not breaking me! *L*

Anyways, fall is coming and the leaves are starting to change... it's one of my favorite times of the year! :) I'll see if I can't get some pictures taken sometime soon. ;) Have a good one and I'll check back in later!!!!

2 comments:

JulesinParadise said...

Sounds like you have been one busy lady! Glad the surgery went well and your living area is looking great!

Unknown said...

LOVE the tile. Very nice! Glad to hear Ryan is doing well. You are a busy woman!