Monday, September 29, 2008

Popping in to say hi!

Another day here in the burgh! Today has started off fun and I'm sure it'll end with a bang as well. (catching all that sarcasm that I'm throwing your way? *L*)

The weekend was fun although I didn't get nearly as many things done as I would have liked.

Saturday was spent running around in the AM and then going to a wedding in the evening. I never thought about how early we were going to have to leave in order to get there on time so needless to say we were actually the first ones there! (I lie- Mom of the groom was there with a few other family members- but it was funny that we were there so early!) It DID give me time to play with the camera a bit before anyone else got there. (My cake pictures are FABULOUS if I do say so myself. ;) The pictures OF the wedding left some things to be desired. But #1 I wasn't getting up during the ceremony, #2 speedlight isn't on the camera yet. That's on the "to be purchased" list. *L* So of the 20 I took a few came out nicely, but nothing that you can blow up to wall size. :) But lighting is always tricky in those types of places (banquet halls and such) and it was a rainy day so outside wasn't an option. But we got lots of pictures of the 'family' too- the whole office was there and a few of our field techs. Good times, good times. :)

Sunday I was completely wiped out from Saturday. *L* I was tired and lagging all day and really didn't do much other than clean up the house a bit, sort thru kids clothes, and things like that. It was great not to really have to get out of my jammies for most of the day. :) (Kids and I did run out and take a side trip to the hardware store and the dollar store!)

The living room still isn't finished yet... but we're getting closer! I really just have to pick paint and be done with it, but for some reason the getting a real color on the walls process is freaking me out!!!

So, I'm going to scour the internet for living room ideas and see what I can find. :) Later!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Are there supposed to be pics? I'm on Matt's computer and it's slooooow. Sometimes they don't show up but I refreshed and I don't see anything. If there aren't any, WHY aren't there any? LOL! You can talk about your fab pics and not post them. It's just cruel!