Wow. How about our Pens? Huh?! :) Congrats to the boys for playing such a great season!!! We're all proud of you!!!
What a tiring few weeks here! Last weekend was spend catching up and scrapping with the girls. I was so danged tired I ended up taking monday off to try and catch up- but now the 4 1o's are kicking my butt. Add in the little things to do in between (baseball games, Ladies Auxillary dinner, Penguins game) and I'm one tired chicka! I'm hoping that life comes back to normal next week- or as normal as it usually is- especially since we have no plans this weekend. :) I'm looking forward to getting the rest of my scrapping stuff put away and life back to normal. (and sleeping in past 5am. :)
Good news is that I got LOTS done at the retreat. We had a fabulous time and it was so wonderful seeing everyone again. We decided that two years in between or even the usual one was just too long of a time- so we're scheduling another one for October. I'm lucky to have such a wonderful DH- after telling him this on Sunday night he's like "go for it!" ;)
Anyways, back to work here for a bit!! :)
Thursday, June 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Glad to hear you had a good time at your retreat...nothing more refreshing than laughs with good friends.
Post a Comment