Well, almost. :) In about 13 hours we'll be in 2008- isn't it neat? It's amazing to me how quickly this year went by- and how much has happened! Makes you really think about how time flies. Enjoy each day to the fullest. Appreciate the kids because they really grow up WAY to quickly. :)
I'm really looking forward to sitting down on the couch with Ryan tonight and just having some down/cuddle time. Thinking it would be neat if we did a few "top 10" lists for our 2007 but we'll see. (cause I dunno if he'd be such a willing participant as I'd want him to be *L*) and I'm not sure the kids will cooperate. ;)
Aside from all that things are going well here. My back has been hurting- which is to be expected with this extra belly weight on *L*. I'm really proud that I haven't gained too much weight and we're in the homestretch here. :)
Speaking of baby stuff- we watched a movie last night- Knocked Up. What a waste of 2 hours of my life!! My mom and dad were telling us how funny it is- but I just didn't see it. Oh well. Here's to hoping I can find a better/funny movie to watch tonight, right? :)
Also kicking around making the drive to Hobby Lobby today or tomorrow. They're having a GREAT sale and I really need to go and get a few more albums and things. (more scrapping stuff that I won't use... that will just sit sit sit. *sigh*) Which is why I don't want to go... but it's pulling me. ;) If I go and get the albums then I'll be able to get more layouts out of the cabinets and into books. Then I'll have more space in there for things. I'd also like to get some more vertical storage things for the stack of papers that are sitting on my shelf. But in my mind if I don't get the storage, and actually USE the papers I'll be golden, right???? (which means I have to get more pictures printed and that's going to be a huge bill in itself- I haven't printed out pictures in FOREVER.) See how horrible a circle this scrapbooking stuff is? *L* Maybe I just need to sit down and make some cards or something just so that I'm getting SOMETHING done, right?
I've been telling Ryan I need to revamp my area a bit. He's trying so hard to make me happy, I know he is. But I'm really wanting to make what I have here work for me. All this change is driving me nuts- I had the same itty bitty room with the same set up for years and it worked great for me. Now I think I have too much space and I'm just overwhelmed. Hm.
OH well, enough rambling here. :) I hope you have a great New Year with lots of fun surprises in store. Bye!!!
Monday, December 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey girl! You remind me that I need to clean up my disaster of a dining/scrap table! I can put that down on my New Year's resolution list. hee hee...
Hope you and Ryan and the kids have a great new year. How much longer on the baby?
Post a Comment