Yup- I can feel it. :) Here's the 10 day outlook for my area-
Sep 10
Mostly Cloudy
78°/63°
Sep 11
AM Showers
74°/54°
Sep 12
Partly Cloudy
69°/53°
Sep 13
Sunny
77°/61°
Sep 14
Isolated T-Storms
75°/56°
Sep 15
Partly Cloudy
58°/47°
Sep 16
Mostly Sunny
64°/54°
Sep 17
Showers
73°/56°
Sep 18
Showers
73°/55°
Sep19
Partly Cloudy
75°/59°
Isn't that beautiful??? The 70's is just the MOST perfect of all weathers- I'm going to be IN my element this week! :)
Aside from that not much has been going on. I get to go to the hospital on Friday for a sonogram- can't wait to see what kinda peanut this is! *L* I'm even more excited to tell his (Cause I'm just 90% sure that it's a boy) parents about it! I only wish I could be there to see the look on their faces! *L*
OH well, going to get to work here- just another Monday in the neighborhood! :)
Happy week all!!
Monday, September 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You guys need to get set up with a webcam and Instant Messenger before the big announcement is made!! I can't wait to see what they get, but I'll be gone all weekend so I'll be the last to know. :o(
We're having gorgeous weather here right now. Thank goodness there's a break from the heat.
Post a Comment