Friday, May 11, 2007

TGIF!

OMG- don't you just LOVE LOVE LOVE Fridays???? I'm so giddy- have that 'kid in a candy store' feeling that I can't shake- just can't wait to get home! *L*

Today I rode Baby to work again- and even took her up to the doctors. I done did good! I'm so much more at ease on her now, I just love riding that thing! *L* Now she's sitting outside all lonely... she's really bored. ;) *L*


Ok- go here-
http://www.avrillavigne.com/videos

And click on the Girlfriend video. Holy hell. I've always liked Miss Avril but WOW- this song just does it for me. I freakin' LOVE it!!!! :)

So yup, that makes me more happy today. Today can't get any better- really.

Ok, anyways, now that you all think I'm on some good drugs today since I'm having a HAPPY PERIOD- yup another story- here we go...

Any woman has seen the little sticky tabs on the insides of those wonderful products that we must use every month, right? (boys- if you haven't go check it out, ok? *L*) Well, apparently my favorite company, Always, decided to add a little saying inside there. I look down last month and see "HAVE A HAPPY PERIOD!" O.M.G. Honestly. It was either a brilliant woman or a dumb man that thought this one up, folks. At first I though "no way. there's NO way someone did that" But you know what? It's been THE joke since then. When I was having a bad day yesterday what did I get in the mail from my best friend? Yes. A note that said "Oh, just have a FREAKIN' HAPPY PERIOD, DAMMIT!!" (yes, in BIG RED letters- and, yes, I laughed my ASS off.) So- when you're having a bad day, or need a laugh, remember- HAVE A HAPPY PERIOD!

Ok, enough of the ranting for today. ;) Ya'll have a great weekend, be safe and have fun!!!! Hopefully the weather is as gorgeous there as it is here!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm totally with you! Not an Avril fan, but she is growing on me with this song. "Don't pretend I think you know I'm damn precious...And hell yeah I'm the mother fucking princess." Hahaha. I love it!