Monday, April 30, 2007

Another crazy week ahead....

Wow. WHAT another crazy weekend!! Someone stop the world because I would LIKE a break, please. ;)

Saturday morning was pretty mundane- hanging out at the house, then grocery shopping and running around helping my brother move. OMG I didn't realize how dang cute his dog is now! And he's done so much work with him- just a really great dog now. :)

Sunday Ry and I had motorcycle class. I definitely wasn't top of the class, but I held my own. :) Needless to say it was fun and I'm pretty excited for next weekends class. Although I don't think Ryan is too happy that I want to get a new bike now- riding cruisers are SO different from the crotchrocket that we have! So.... we shall see. *L*

So not much going on this week, either, since it's the first week of the month Ryan and I both have meetings at the firehouse and that fun stuff. My nephew has some baseball games this week too that I'd love to go to. :) So we shall see!

On Friday Ryan and I get to celebrate 5 wonderful years together. I haven't decided what to do to surprise him yet... maybe we'll just stay home and scrapbook. *L* ;) I'm sure he'd LOVE to do that. (YES, dear, I DO know that you "owe me a page"... one of these days, right? :)

*hugs* and fun to you all- enjoy your week!!!!

3 comments:

Theresa Tyree said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! Wishing you and Ryan have many more wonderful years together!

Did you take that President job for the Fire Dept? I forgot to ask you.

~Cheryl said...

Thanks Theresa!!!

I think as of tonight I'll be the Vice President of the Ladies Aux- so yes, I took the job. *L*

Unknown said...

Post pics of the bike!!!!!!!!!!!