Wow. Overly emotional and so much going on!! Well, Saturday morning was just a wreck of nerves. Got the results back and found out early in the afternoon that the transfer didn't work. Urg. :( I'm so upset that this didn't happen this go round!! Especially with how I've been feeling lately, I was so sure it was working out!
But I didn't have much time to think about all that since we had to get ready for our little girls party on Sunday. My bestest gal pal came down with her kids (AND made the most beautiful cake!) , spent the day having fun and playing around. It was great!!!!
Also found out that my friend at work isn't moving away to take another job, so that's cool too. :)
So... back to the drawing board! It's another monday.... let's git'er'done!! :)
Monday, March 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment