Monday, February 26, 2007

I SUCK at this! *L*

Yup, it's true. Almost a WHOLE MONTH since I did this last?? Impressive.

Well, lots has been going on here- I became a Notary this month although I haven't notarized ONE thing yet. I did get a trip to the scrapbook store out of it though, and spending some cash on my favorite hobby was just a little too great a celebration to pass up. *L*

Also I am going to be a Gestational Carrier. It's been a long time running here, but the actual transfer was on the 22nd of this month. So now I'm on pins and needles to know if I'm really preggers! :) I'm keeping all my fingers crossed that this all happens on the first try... the "intended parents" are just the sweetest things ever- I can't wait to help them make their dreams of being parents come true!!

Aside from that the trip to NJ for the transfer was the BEST little vacation. I went alone and just had a really good time. My bestest pal gave me one of her kids cell phones, so we were constantly texting and calling- so it wasn't like I was alone at all. Took my scrappnig stuff too, and got quite a few pages done. :) It was nice, nice, nice- though I missed the kids and Ryan!!

Then I came home to a new kitchen- my DH just rocks. I'll have to figure out how to post pictures at some point, cause our new kitchen just rocks. :) LOVE the cabinets and how everything fits. We made dinner together last night and it was just the most wonderful experience. It's taken me almost 5 years to get Ryan into the kitchen with me, but I love the time we spend together in there. :)

Ok, going to get back to work here. Two more hours till quittin' time! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.