Yup. I blogged for the first time this morning. And you know what? I think I might just like it. Really. Impressive isn't it?? I find it rather sad that I'm actually just catching up to technology... but oh well.
Just for simplicity sake I'll copy and paste what I wrote this morning....
Lookie at me! I'm BLOGGING!
Current mood: irritated
Love it? Huh? First ever blog post from ME! (Don't you feel freakin' loved?) Yes, the woman is in a mood today- don't mind me. *L*
Not to much on the home front here- sitting at work- amazed that I'm here so early. I have this problem that as soon as I wake up in the morning I HAVE to run to work. Can't sit at home for anything. Why waste the time when I can come to work, be productive and get paid? ;)
So, I'm having one of those days today. Just in a mood about things- mostly that I'm THIS old... why don't I know what I want to be when I grow up??? Really. It's like I have this type of ADD where I can't stick with one thing for long... ok, really not the case. I set goals, accomplish them, and want to try something new. I know I've done MUCH more in my 27 years than most people do with their life. Honestly- I feel like a VERY well rounded individual. But it makes me wonder if I'm ever going to be content with life.
Currently I work at MET Electrical Testing... LOVE it. I've not loved a job this much since Cinnabon. Just adore the guys here (Yes, we'll play favorites- Kevin, Chris and Jason are in my heart forever- just love those boys.) Just love it here- love getting up for work in the morning, don't mind 50 hour weeks... my job is FUN. But we all know me... I want more. Want to know it all, want to be able to fix whatever is thrown my way. Yes, I've impressed the boss with the "Git 'er Done" 'tude... hell, I'm sure I've pissed him off as well since anytime the boys are around I'm out and about in the shop playing with them. *L*
Anywho.... I guess I'll wrap up today. And who knows? Maybe this will be an every day or once a week thing. If you keep your fingers crossed and pray really hard... maybe... just for you... ;)
Oh! Last note! Got a call from my buddy Jason last night! He passed his EMT class. :) ATTABOY Jason!!! Congrats on the passing grade- we'll help you study for those state tests, don't you worry. :)
*HUGS!* to you all!!!!
Friday, January 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment